Nov 12, 2010

Oh yehh !


Yes ana ! i hope soooo - AWW ! As a leader , a very thank you for my squad . We'v do the VAVV BOOM today - done with energy ! ahah ! and hope we will win . Thank you for yall because spd time money for this - yarh practice makes perfect :D Girls ; and thank you for your cooperation ! Yall have done the best . Faraa , I know you'v try the best to fllw my step ; even you do not good in dance BUT YOU HAVE DONE THE VAVV BOOM SUPER DUPER VAVV BOOM ! ;) Ana , Aina , Firsya , Diana , Amira , Jia Min - aww ! a good dancers ; hey vote for them ! Haha ! Im very sure that yall can take part in "So You Think You can Dance" bhahaha ! To our manageress - Nesaa ; hey thanks because handle the music ! sorry for scolded you or talking shit to you , ahah joke la Nesaa - I love you . Thanks again to my squad , and my self . Haha !

Sorry - im not good in grammar